A. O. Smith, a leader in water heating and water treatment solutions, announces the launch of its newly updated website, hotwater.com. The fully redesigned website offers an immersive and user-friendly experience with a focus on meeting the diverse needs of today’s trade professionals and homeowners.
Key improvements to the website include a mobile-friendly design, a reorganized navigation system and enhanced search functionality. These upgrades, made possible by the new Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform, provide users with a seamless browsing experience and quick and easy access to the information that’s important to them. As consumers are researching new water heaters they can quickly navigate to the Contractor Locator Tool, which will connect them to an A. O. Smith installer who can help them select the best-fit water heater for their installation needs.
The new Hotwater.com features a range of additional enhancements designed to benefit trade professionals:
- Trade Partner Support: A dedicated Professionals experience has been created to better serve the needs of trade partners, with unique content specifically tailored to each of the following fields of professionals:
- Robust Product Literature & Videos Search: O. Smith has made it easier than ever to find spec sheets, manuals, videos and more with a comprehensive search function in the new Product Literature, Videos & Images section.
All users will also benefit from:
- Rebates Center: The improved Rebates Center makes it easier for customers to find rebates and incentives for installing A. O. Smith high efficiency products.
- Educational Content: The enhanced Info Center educates customers on frequently asked topics like Water Heater Sizing, Water Heater Venting and more.
- Accessibility: The website is now equipped with an ADA-compliant tool, ensuring a more inclusive experience for all users.
“A. O. Smith’s updated website is the result of a year-long endeavor aimed at enhancing our online customer experience. Before starting the overhaul, our team surveyed customers to find out what resources were most important to them. We then used this feedback to guide our efforts to diligently craft a digital experience that seamlessly aligns with their evolving needs, delivering unparalleled value and convenience,” said Jeff Storie, A. O. Smith marketing director.
Experience the enhanced A. O. Smith website today by visiting www.hotwater.com.