During the recent Bryant Dealer Rally, the company’s annual meeting where its top dealers are honored, Air Tech Heating, Inc. of Fond du Lac, Wisconsin was named Bryant Dealer of the Year, the highest honor a Bryant dealer can receive. Each year, this award recognizes the company whose hard work, expertise and business acumen have helped them to stand out as a leader in the industry. Bryant, a national supplier of heating, ventilating and air-conditioning (HVAC) equipment, is a part of Carrier, a leading global provider of innovative HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security and building automation technologies.
“We’re both honored and humbled to be selected as the 2019 Bryant Dealer of the Year,” said Dan Price, owner, Air Tech Heating, Inc. “I’m incredibly proud of the entire team at Air Tech and I appreciate being recognized for doing business our way, with honesty and integrity. We’re proud to be a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer and have the support of such a great company. I’m also grateful for the amazing relationships we’ve built with both Bryant and our distributor, Auer Steel, over the course of my 22 years owning the business.”
Founded in 1997, Air Tech Heating, Inc. has become known as the “Best Heating & Air Conditioning Company in the Fond du Lac Area” for ten straight years by Gannett Readers’ Choice. In 2018, Price’s son, Jim, and his wife, Sarah, became co-owners of Air Tech Heating, Inc. ensuring that it will remain a fixture in the community for years to come. It’s even more fitting that Air Tech Heating, Inc. was selected as the 2019 Bryant Dealer of the Year, as Price retired shortly after the Dealer Rally.
“Bryant dealers continue to help set the standard in our industry,” said Matthew Pine, president, Residential HVAC, Bryant. “Our 2019 Dealer of the Year, Air Tech Heating, Inc. is an exemplary organization and has risen to the top among the very best in our elite group of dealers. Dan and his team serve as ideal examples for other Bryant dealers of how to run a successful business and do ‘Whatever It Takes’ to care for our customers.”
Bryant selected its 2019 Dealer of the Year from 22 Medal of Excellence winners, comprised of Bryant Factory Authorized Dealers from throughout North America. The candidates were judged on overall sales growth, high-efficiency and indoor air quality equipment sales, customer satisfaction and participation in dealer programs and promotions.
The 2019 Medal of Excellence Winners include:
- Affordable Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. – Cudahy, Wisconsin
- AGS HVAC Services – Westport, Massachusetts
- Air Tech Heating, Inc. – Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- Bennett Heating and Air – Purvis, Mississippi
- Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning – Woodinville, Washington
- Chadds Ford Climate Control – Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
- Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing – Indianapolis, Indiana
- Chris Mechanical Services, Inc. – West Chicago, Illinois
- Cosby Heating – Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Dave’s Heating & Air – Lincoln, Nebraska
- Design Air, Inc. – Missoula, Montana
- Evergreen Gas, Inc. – Sherwood, Oregon
- Family Heating and Air – Pensacola, Florida
- Federal Elite Heating & Cooling, Inc. – Dresden, Ohio
- Fort Collins Heating & Air – Fort Collins, Colorado
- GAC Services – Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Gainesville Mechanical, Inc. – Gainesville, Georgia
- Haley Comfort Systems – Rochester, Minnesota
- IERNA’S Heating & Cooling, Inc. – Lutz, Florida
- Precision Heating & A/C – Twin Falls, Idaho
- Regal, Inc. – York, Pennsylvania
- Waychoffs Heating & A/C – Jacksonville, Florida
In addition to the Dealer of the Year award, Bryant named Peck & Weis Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin as this year’s recipient of the Charles Bryant Award. The Charles Bryant Award, named in honor of the company’s founder, recognizes a loyal Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer (FAD) that epitomizes the characteristics of Charles Bryant, including professionalism, quality, reliability and community spirit.
For more information about Bryant and to find a dealer near you, visit www.bryant.com.
Join the conversation: