The Grundfos UP10-16 HWR range sets a new standard for energy efficient hot water recirculation in residential homes. Thanks to a low noise permanent magnet motor, energy consumption is reduced to as little as 5-8.5 W. UP10-16 HWR pumps are simple to install and deliver reliable operation for applications with a foot print of up-to 2,000 square ft.
Three different control modes make it easy for you to select the right pump for your application:
- Basic Control Mode: The pump runs at 100% mode constantly.
- Temperature Control Mode: Keeps the water temperature within an optimal temperature range that is calculated every 24 hours. Perfect for homes with multiple occupants and unpredictable hot water usage.
- Auto Control Mode: Learns the hot water consumption patterns of the homeowner and adapts operation time accordingly. Ideal for energy conscious households with regular hot water usage.
Key features and benefits:
- Can save up to 13,000 gallons per year by eliminating the wait for hot water
- Compact design makes installation simple, even in confined spaces
- Easy to use push button controls
- Lead free brass housing eliminates risk of corrosion
- 6-ft line cord standard
- Union housing integral stops
- Built-in non-return valve
- Built in check valve (union models)
Learn more about our full range of hot water recirculation pumps Grundfos offers, visit www.grundfos.us/up10