Lebanon, Pa. — At their annual awards dinner in Hershey, PA, APR Supply Co. named Navien their Innovation Partner of the Year. Jeff MacDowell, VP of Marketing and Emerging Markets presented the award to Gary Eklof, president of Harry Eklof & Associates, Navien’s area representative.
In his presentation, MacDowell noted that “Navien distinguished themselves with their outstanding products and support while simultaneously meeting the needs of APR, the contractor and the consumer”. He went on to list the following factors that led APR Supply to their decision: “This year Navien has been
- Always striving to improve on products to take them from good to great
- Creating niche products for new and existing market segments
- Making their products smart
- Focusing on ultra -condensing efficiencies
- They have great rep support
- Consumer friendly website
- Providing multiple market segments of water heating and space heating
- The products that made us give the awards were:
- NPE Series condensing tankless water heaters with energy factors up to 0.99EF and cascading capabilities for both residential and commercial applications
- NHB boilers with up to a 15:1 turn down ratio and NCB combi units with heating capacity up to 120k BTU/H and DHW of 199k BTU/H.”
MacDowell concluded by saying that, “Navien offers the support and innovation” that APR Supply Co. needs to be successful.
Join the conversation: