Navien announced that they have started shipping the new NHB Condensing Gas Boiler Series. The NHB boilers are available in 4 sizes: NHB-55, NHB-80, NHB 110 and NHB-150 with turn-down-ratios respectively of 7:1, 10:1, 11:1, and 15:1. The noteworthy 15:1 TDR in the NHB-150 is achieved with Navien’s advanced burner system. One key component to that efficiency is the newly developed dual Venturi gas delivery system. With a 95% AFUE rating, the NHBs carry Energy Star’s Most Efficient designation. Ideal for residential and light commercial use, the NHB series allows the installer an opportunity to achieve a true high-efficiency installation with industry leading options and features in the boiler operation parameters such as:
- the largest industry turndown ratios providing ease of installation with multiple smaller zones while maintaining high operational efficiencies
- a timed hydronic supply water boost feature
- adjustable heat capacity
- adjustable anti-cycle timer
- freeze protection
- adjustable Delta T ranges
- pressure LWCO with manual reset
- adjustable minimum burner time setting
- adjustable turndown ratio timing and many more.
For more information, visit BoilersMadeSmart.com or Navien.com.
Join the conversation: