The Buderus SSB Industrial Boilers were designed to deliver the highest quality, flexibility and dependability in the industry. With a small footprint (31.5” x 36”), minimal clearance requirements and output ranges from 800 to 4,096 MBH, these boilers can be utilized in almost any application. If redundancy is what you’re looking for, then these boilers are the answer. Each SSB Industrial Boiler has two fully independent heat exchangers which can be operated individually if necessary. In addition, the 1000TL boilers have an innovative design which allows these boilers to be cascaded on either side without any additional purchased venting parts or accessories.
Ultra-efficient & Dependable Design
• Efficiency levels up to 96.8% with up to 40:1 turndown capability.
• Built-in redundancy with up to 8 independent heat exchangers (SSB1000TL4).
• Proven 316L stainless steel watertube heat exchanger with dual parallel helix tubes.
• Consistent combustion with modulating gas valve and stainless steel mesh burner.
• Easily accessible components with removable panels on all four sides of the boiler.
• 10-year full heat exchanger warranty, with 2-year warranty for parts.
• All connections (exhaust, intake, supply, return and gas) available on both sides of the unit.
• Easily Cascade up to 4 boilers with zero additional purchased parts or accessories (SSB1000TL only).
• Small size (31.5” x 36” x 70”) and minimal clearances allows installation in almost any location.
• 7” external touchscreen display for intuitive system control and monitoring.
• Internal HMI screen allows for advanced boiler adjustments.
• Field-convertible to either natural gas or liquid propane.
• Communication with Modbus, BACnet and LonWorks protocols.