The XVERS L Condensing Fire-Tube Boilers by Raypak® are a groundbreaking addition to the heating industry, offering unparalleled features and benefits for contractors. With a focus on efficiency, performance, and reliability, these boilers are designed to meet the evolving needs of modern heating systems.
The XVers L is available in sizes from 399 to 850 MBTUH which expands our reliable XVers family of boilers. Feel secure with Raypak, and know that you’re keeping your buildings, schools, multi-family housing, hospitals and gyms warm and energy efficient with the XVers L line of hydronic boilers.
Some key features that make XVERS L boilers a game-changer, include:
- Utilizes advanced condensing fire-tube technology for optimal heat transfer efficiency.
- Equipped with corrosion-resistant stainless steel fire tube heat exchanger for maximum efficiency and reliability.
- Adaptive design with a modulating burner ensures precise control of fuel usage and maximizes system efficiency.
- VERSA IC® controls with LCD touchscreen display and Raymote™ access.
- Easy to use cascade control of up to 8 units in parallel or sequential modulation modes to optimize performance.
- Optional Dynamic Protection continuously monitors flow conditions and adjusts the firing rate to prevent unnecessary cycling and overheating of the unit.
Wide Range of Capacities
- Available in an extensive range of models: 406L, 506L, 606L, 706L, 806L, and 856L, accommodating various heating requirements.
- Offers exceptional turndown ratios (up to 10:1), allowing precise adjustment based on the system’s needs, resulting in energy savings.
- Option to install as primary or primary/secondary piping.
- Multiple vent material options: PVC, CPVC, polypropylene, or stainless steel.
- Compact, streamlined design and zero side clearance requirements for easy configuration based on user needs.
- Certified Indoor/Outdoor Construction. Keeps your investment protected on the jobsite even if installing indoors.
Enhanced User Experience:
- User-friendly interface with an intuitive control system simplifies operation and maintenance.
- Built-in diagnostic tools facilitate quick troubleshooting, minimizing downtime and enhancing serviceability.
- Designed for easy installation and retrofitting. The forklift and pallet jack accessible base provide for convenient transportation and installation.
- Compact footprint enables flexible placement, making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
Superior System Performance
- Ultra-low NOx emissions comply with the most stringent environmental regulations.
- High thermal efficiency and low operating costs result in significant energy savings.
- Exceptional reliability ensures uninterrupted heating, reducing potential system downtime.
Contractors can rely on XVERS L Condensing Fire-Tube Boilers to deliver exceptional performance, energy efficiency, and durability. The XVERS L is applicable for hydronic heating in schools, multi-family housing, hospitals, gyms, and more.