Taco’s popular FloPro Factory Training program will resume this year, with the first class on April 30 to May 1 to take place at Taco’s Innovation & Development Center (IDC) in Cranston, RI.
In response to requests from residential contractors and installers who have participated in Taco online training, 2015 Factory Training will focus on the company’s most popular course: “Residential Hydronics: Advanced Soup to Variable Speed Nuts.” For more information and to register go to: http://flopro.taco-hvac.com/2015flopro_training.html
Trade professionals have five opportunities this year to experience the highly acclaimed program. All classes will be held in Taco’s state-of-the-art IDC training facility. Seating is strictly limited for all courses, so register early to assure your place on the dates of your choice.
In this updated and comprehensive, two-day course, John Barba guides participants through every vital step of designing and installing an efficient, modern residential hydronic system. Attendees will learn these essentials:
- Heat loss — How to determine the heat loss of any structure.
- The Universal Hydronics Formula — The essential building block for all hydronic systems.
- Circulator sizing — How to choose the best circulator for every job.
- Understanding pipe sizing — Piping, air control and near-boiler piping, including trunk and branch systems, one-pipe primary-secondary layouts, “moose antler” piping and hydraulic separators.
- Low voltage wiring — Get a working knowledge of low voltage wiring, plus the pros and cons of zoning with zone valves versus zoning with circulators.
- Domestic hot water systems — From ratings, output and spec sheets to making the most of indirect systems.
- Operating costs — Understanding the real dollars and cents of any system, plus how to decide whether to replace or improve a system, and five ways to make any system more efficient.
Like all FloPro Factory Training courses, “Residential Hydronics” focuses on real-world solutions to the problems you encounter daily in the field and offers ample opportunities for hands-on learning, plus plenty of interaction with the instructor and classmates
2015 Factory Training Dates
* April 30 – May 1
* June 18-19 (SOLD OUT)
* August 20-21 (SOLD OUT)
* September 24-25
* October 22-23
All courses include hotel accommodations, ground transportation between Providence Airport, Taco and the hotel, breakfast and lunch on Thursday and Friday, as well as dinner and entertainment Thursday evening. Airfare is not included. Click for more information and to register: http://flopro.taco-hvac.com/2015flopro_training.html
Act now to reserve your seat. Factory Training is available exclusively to members of the Taco FloPro Team. Joining the team is easy and free for any residential installer or contractor.
If you’re a residential installer or contractor and not yet a FloPro Team member, please go to www.flopro.taco-hvac.com to get your free membership.