Triangle Tube, the original innovator of the residential fire tube boiler, announces the appointment of five new technical staff members to it’s growing support team. The focus reinforces our commitment to customer support throughout North America. The additional technical support has also strengthened our dedication to ongoing technical training, allowing us to conduct Triangle Tube Academy courses throughout all regions in North America. Joining the company are Matt Freeman, Tito Melendez, Adam Willey, Kevin Key, and Michael Justice.
“At Triangle Tube, we are always looking for ways to meet and exceed customer expectations and to support customer calls in the field throughout North America. We have extended our reach to ensure our customers are supported in a timely manner. This important change will allow us to not only satisfy our customer’s needs but, also to make sure that their business is up and running all the time.” says Andy Sutton, Director of Operations.
- Matt Freeman will provide technical support and training services in the Northeast Region.
- Tito Melendez will provide technical support and training services in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Adam Willey will provide technical support and training services in the West Region.
- Kevin Key will provide technical support and training services in the Midwest Region.
- Michael Justice will provide technical support at Triangle Tube’s headquarters in West Deptford, NJ.
Since 1946, Triangle Tube has been an innovator and industry leader in the manufacture and supply of quality stainless steel hot water heating equipment. Triangle Tube is owned and operated by Groupe Atlantic. Groupe Atlantic was founded in 1968 and is a leading designer and manufacturer of boilers, water heaters, ventilation and air conditioning, heat pumps and more. Groupe Atlantic is a privately-owned global company whose headquarters are in Paris, France. The group has a strong manufacturing culture and a business strategy that focuses on its employees and customers.