Watts has announced “Improving Building Safety & Occupant Comfort: Efficient Floor Warming & Snow Melting Solutions” an AIA-accredited webinar worth 1 LU|HSW CEU.
On Tuesday, June 20th at 12 p.m. ET, participants will learn about how radiant floor warming and snow melting solutions can improve occupant health, safety, and comfortability.
These comfort solutions not only take building designs to the next level, but also create a more energy efficient and luxurious space.
In this webinar, our industry subject matter experts will discuss and share their expertise on:
- The various types of heat transfer
- Advantages of radiant floor heating applications
- Radiant heat and its health benefits
- Design tips and considerations
- Safety benefits of snow melting
To register, visit watts.com/BuildingSafetyCEU.
Join the conversation: