Leak Defense®, a Watts Brand, will host a live APSE-accredited CEU webinar — “Designing Effective Commercial Leak Defense Systems” on Tuesday, September 26th at 12 p.m. ET.
Attendees will learn about the different tier levels of leak detection and how designing one of these systems can mitigate the risk associated with water damage from leaks. Participants can earn 0.1 ASPE CEU that counts toward professional development and licensure requirements.
In this webinar, industry subject matter experts will discuss:
- Why water leak detection is critical in multi-family & commercial structures
- Which buildings are at the greatest risk for leaks and water damage
- Advantages and weaknesses of different types of leak detection systems
- The basic operation of a flow-based leak detection system
- The potential return on investment for a flow-based leak detection system
To register, www.watts.com/LeakDetectionCEU.