Watts has announced “Product Sustainability: Critical Product Development Information to Keep up with a Changing Marketplace,” an ASPE- and AIA-accredited webinar worth 0.1 CEU and 1 AIA LU|HSW respectively.
The demand for companies to develop sustainable solutions is multiplying by the day. In order to accomplish this, it’s important to understand what makes a product sustainable and how it can be applied.
On Tuesday January 30, 2024, from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET, participants will learn:
- Key terms to better understand sustainability
- The Circular Economy and its benefits related to sustainable product development
- Green Building Certifications and how to design to their guidelines
- How Life Cycle Thinking and LCA’s apply to product development and production
- How to develop sustainable building design by implementing Designing for Sustainability tactics
To register, visit Watts.com/SustainabilityWebinar.