Residential heating contractors can hone their boiler technology and hydronic skills and knowledge by participating in a Weil-McLain® 2023 School of Better Heating training program this fall. The School of Better Heating program is an annual series of comprehensive condensing boiler technology training seminars from the leading North American designer and manufacturer of hydronic comfort heating systems.
The Condensing Boiler Technology & Hydronic Fundamentals course will be available in one- and two-day sessions and feature seminars and hands-on training for condensing gas boilers, including Weil-McLain’s ECO® Tec Series 2 high-efficiency premium residential boiler. This year’s training schedule kicks off in Pittsburgh on September 12 and will continue through November at various locations in the Eastern and Central regions of the country, including:
- September 12 – Pittsburgh
- September 13 – Cleveland
- September 13-14 – Westchester County, N.Y. (Two-day session)
- September 19 – Stevens Point, Wis.
- September 21 – Milwaukee
- September 26 – Duluth, Minn.
- September 26-27 – New England / Raynham, Mass. (Two-day session)
- September 28 – Twin Cities, Minn.
- October 10 – Detroit
- October 12 – Cincinnati
- November 2 – Akron, Ohio
Each course will cover the following objectives:
- Hydronics basics and fundamentals
- Design, construction and operation of condensing boilers
- Proper installation, venting, piping and wiring, as well as set-up and programming of controls
- Boiler start-up, maintenance and troubleshooting
Registration for this year’s School of Better Heating classes is $99 for the one-day sessions and $199 for the two-day sessions, and includes reference materials, breakfast and lunch and a certificate of completion. For more information or to register online, visit www.weil-mclain.com/residential-training.