Burr Ridge, Ill. – Residential and commercial heating contractors can hone their boiler technology skills and knowledge by participating in Weil-McLain’s virtual 2020 School of Better Heating training program Sept. 15-17. The School of Better Heating program is an annual series of comprehensive condensing boiler technology training seminars from the leading North American designer and manufacturer of hydronic comfort heating systems.
This year’s program is a three-day virtual training session, each featuring instruction on condensing boilers, including Weil-McLain’s new ECO® Tec high efficiency premium residential boiler. The training sessions are:
- Day 1: Residential – September 15, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EDT
- Hydronic System Fundamentals
- Domestic Hot Water
- Hydronics Wiring & Controls: ECO® Tec
- Day 2: Residential – September 16, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EDT
- Residential High-Efficiency Boiler Installation
- Hydronic Wiring & Controls: Ultra™ & Evergreen® boilers
- Evergreen, Ultra, GV90+® Service Workshop
- Day 3: Commercial – September 17, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EDT
- Commercial Cast Iron Steam & Hot Water Boiler: Features & Benefits
Courses will cover the following objectives:
- Design, construction and operation of condensing boilers
- Installation of venting, piping and wiring
- Controls, set up and programming
- Start up, maintenance and troubleshooting
Registration for the School of Better Heating residential contractor class is $25 per day. Registration is required for each event contactors plan to attend, and participants may elect to attend one, two or all three days.
Participants will earn a $300 coupon for attending that may be redeemed for Weil-McLain residential and commercial high efficiency products. For more information or to register online, visit https://www.weil-mclain.com/residential-training.