Lowe’s Introduces Suite of Mobile Tools That Drive Efficiency and Help Pros Stay on the Jobsite Finding new ways to save time and money is essential to the success of Pros and their businesses. According to proprietary research from Lowe’s, 61% of Pros expect retailers to help them shop quickly, so they can get back Read more
MVPs Pro Reward
Lowe’s Introduces Suite of Mobile Tools That Drive Efficiency and Help Pros Stay on the Jobsite
Finding new ways to save time and money is essential to the success of Pros and their businesses. According to proprietary research from Lowe’s, 61% of Pros expect retailers to help them shop quickly, so they can get back to the job. That’s why, building on the success of Lowe’s MVPs Pro Rewards and Partnership Program™, Lowe’s today is introducing a suite of Pro-centric solutions to do just that.
Lowe’s MVPs Business Tools are available now via Lowes.com and the Lowe’s mobile app, offering Pros time-saving solutions in areas they need most, maximizing time on the jobsite and making it easy to take care of business from anywhere. Pros can use the Lowe’s MVPs Business Tools to simplify their resupply process with easy order placement and tracking. App and website features include:
- Online Quoting: Instead of going in-store or calling to get a quote, Pros can build and update online order quotes within minutes. Pros can also complete purchases online at the quoted rate, with pricing guaranteed for seven days 1.
- Volume Savings Program: Silver Tier MVPs Pro Rewards members and above will also be able to unlock savings on eligible orders of $1,500 or more2.
- Buy It Again: Pros can reorder frequently purchased items via the Buy it Again prompt, which can be sorted by frequency, recency and price of purchase.
- Order Tracking: Pros can easily view purchases and track deliveries from a centralized page.
The new suite of tools complements Lowe’s existing MVPs Pro Rewards and Partnership Program3, which is designed to reward Pro businesses of all sizes with benefits such as Bonus Points earned on select items, paint rewards and more.
“We know that for Pros, time is money. As demands on their time increase, new technologies like the MVPs Business Tools help Pros be more efficient and stay focused on their business,” said Tony Hurst, senior vice president, Pro and services. “These enhanced digital features replicate our fast and simple in-store shopping experience so Pros can manage their orders from anywhere – whether that’s on the jobsite, at home or out of town.”
According to proprietary research from Lowe’s, Pros are excited about the potential of technology to improve their efficiency. Underscoring the value behind the new MVPs Business Tools, nearly one in three Pros (32%) ranked retailer-specific mobile apps and built-in tools in their top three innovations with the greatest potential to improve their job.
For more information on the latest offerings for Pros, visit Lowes.com/Pro.
The Lowe’s MVPs Pro Rewards and Partnership Program is a new approach that flips traditional loyalty programs on their heads to deliver real solutions and benefits Pros need to succeed. The new program comes at a time when 90% of Pros say it’s important that retailers have valuable loyalty programs, and according to new findings from Lowe’s, Pros also voiced Read more
The Lowe’s MVPs Pro Rewards and Partnership Program is a new approach that flips traditional loyalty programs on their heads to deliver real solutions and benefits Pros need to succeed. The new program comes at a time when 90% of Pros say it’s important that retailers have valuable loyalty programs, and according to new findings from Lowe’s, Pros also voiced the need for retailers to bring more than rewards to the table.
Lowe’s MVPs Pro Rewards, available in select regions and nationwide gives Pros a committed business partner in Lowe’s. Complementing Lowe’s strong credit offerings (5% off every day on eligible purchases, to 0% interest for 60 days for Lowe’s Business Advantage accounts), Lowe’s MVPs Pro Rewards offers new and existing loyalty members benefits including:
- Lowe’s e-gift cards earned when Pros spend in-store and online on eligible purchases**
- Access to business resources helping Pros tackle back-of-house operations
- Exclusive offers for rewards on eligible paint purchases** and free select snacks or drinks** at Lowe’s stores
- A chance to win incredible prizes like Ford F-Series trucks that serve as many Pros’ mobile offices and custom-built local advertising packages***
- A simple mobile and online user experience allowing Pros to track and claim rewards even when sending a crew member into the store
- And, coming soon, MVPs Bonus Points that can be used for additional exciting rewards helping Pros invest in their businesses and themselves
“We’re deepening our partnership with Pro customers because when they succeed, we succeed,” said Tony Hurst, Senior Vice President Pro, Services and International. “Lowe’s MVPs Pro Rewards is another big step in Lowe’s continued Total Home strategy when it comes to the important Pro customer. We are committed to a true business partnership mindset to help Pros as they grow their businesses and their futures.”
Nearly 90% of Pros say it’s important for retailers to have valuable loyalty programs as Pros also voiced the need for retailers to offer solutions to propel their business forward, according to Lowe’s first annual Lowe’s State of the Pro report, found online at Lowes.com/StateOfThePro. An industry-leading study, the report contains insights from Pros and their customers, detailing the state of the home industry and trends in homeowner improvement plans, and priority projects in 2022.
For more information on the latest for Pros, please visit Lowes.com/Pro.